When you transact with POD, your transaction is solely between you and POD, a manufacturer who produces customized print on demand products. We are not a shipping company, so we facilitate the services of a third party courier whose main service is to deliver your product to you.
The courier we use for shipping items to our U.S. hub is FedEx Priority (4-5 day delivery). For shipping from our U.S. hub to any address within the United States, we use USPS First Class Mail and UPS Ground (3-5 day delivery). For shipping within the Philippines, we use J&T Express.
USPS First Class Mail (Shipping within U.S.)
– USPS tracking numbers will be provided to you. However, we cannot guarantee when USPS will scan the tracking number into their system.
– We are not liable for items that are lost during shipment.
– How to locate a package if you believe it has been lost: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
– According to USPS, you can claim a package has been lost after 45 days from the original mailing date.
– To file a claim for a lost shipment, visit https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
– If USPS approves your claim, they will refund you for the value of your items within 7-10 business days of filing your claim.
UPS Ground Shipping (Shipping within U.S.)
– You can upgrade any USPS order to UPS for an additional fee. The choice to upgrade can be found on the shopping cart page during checkout.
– We will provide UPS tracking numbers and guarantee that the tracking number will be scanned on time.
– We guarantee delivery for all items shipped using UPS Ground. If your shipping information was correct but the item was lost during shipment, we will send you a new item free of charge.
– A package can be considered lost if the item has not arrived at your doorstep five days after it was scheduled to arrive by UPS.
DHL International Shipping (For shipping from Philippines to U.S.)
– We guarantee delivery for all items shipped using DHL. If your shipping information was correct but the item was lost during the DHLshipment, we will send you a new item free of charge.
– A package can be considered lost once 5 days have passed since the last time the package was scanned by DHL. (Information on the package scans can be found when looking up the DHLtracking number.)
J&T Express (For shipping within Philippines)
We are not liable for items that are lost during shipment.
– You can claim a package has been lost after 30 days from the original mailing date.
– To file a claim for a lost shipment, visit https://www.jtexpress.ph
We ship orders 2-3 times per week to our U.S. hub via DHL. DHL tracking numbers can be provided upon request.
Once an order has been fully approved by the customer and sent to our printing department, print on demand items can be fulfilled in as little as 3-5 business days. However, other production delays brought on by the holidays and other unforeseen events may cause longer processing times. By placing an order with POD, you agree that production delays may occur, and understand that we will not provide additional compensation or free shipping upgrades because of these delays.
You may request cancellation and refund of an order if it was not fulfilled within 14 businss days since the order was sent to production for printing.
If your package is marked as undeliverable or returned to the sender, depending on the circumstances either a reshipping fee will be required or you may need to place a new order again.
Customers are responsible for entering the correct shipping address and are encouraged to check them prior to submitting an order. Any additional costs that arise out of incorrect address entry shall be shouldered by the customer.
Once a package has been shipped we cannot redirect it. POD is not responsible for, nor able to refund or replace orders shipped to the incorrect address.
Wrong Item Received
In the unlikely event that you receive a wrong or defective item, please contact us so we can fix the problem right away.
Our Shipping Policy may change from time to time.
### Last Updated: June 24, 2023